The Luxury of Valextra

valextraalligator.jpg

The beauty of Valextra is in it’s simplicity of design and uncompromising Italian workmanship. Actually, it’s so simple that the splendor is lost on most consumers as it takes a very special woman to understand the subtle luxury of a Valextra bag. The Valextra woman is not an attention seeking bimbo, she is a woman who delights in the satisfaction of quiet opulence without need for giant logos nor monogram. These are not trendy bags that last one season but bags you collect and actually use, year after year after year. A worthy investment for any true Bag Snob! I am really into the lipstick red Linea bag and the white alligator bag in medium, definitely on top of the list for my next bag purchase! At Barneys New York in Dallas 469.221.4725

valextrabostonred.jpgvalextracanvastravel.jpgvalextragator.jpgvalextralinea.jpg

Top left: Red Boston bag, Top right: Canvas/Leather travel

Bottom left: Alligator bag Bottom right: Red Linea bag

valextrasoftshopper.jpgvalextrasoftshoppermed.jpg

The Valextra Shopper totes in different sizes are the ultimate soft bags to throw on for your daily trips to the gym, the office, the shops, or carpool. Casual, chic, and elegant, I feel so ladylike when I have one of these babies on my arm even if I am wearing sweats! I also feel an addiction of Hermes proportions starting. If you get a chance to go to Barneys, go and look at one of these bags, see the workmanship and feel the superb leather for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Photos: Style.com

11 thoughts on “The Luxury of Valextra

1. Robin Hosking on said:

Now these look classy!!!

2. My question is way off topic. What do you think of skinny jeans. And do you like J Brand jeans?

3. Catherine on said:

Extremely simple yet powerful!

I think these scream classy.

4. Simply gorgeous!

5. Now these are some NICE bags!!! They just whisper “class” instead of screaming “look at me”!

6. jp/tokyo on said:

yes the simplicity is what makes valextra !!

7. clickmichelle on said:

Oh, how beautiful. I am a girl who is all about the leather, and now I have new bags to lust after. And how soothing is their website!

8. R Jensen on said:

Valextra… opulence, elegance, purity of form and function – what more would one ask for who needs not prove anything to anyone but herself?

9. As the adjective luxury gets bandied about with increasing abandon, so the original arbiters of luxury seek ever more extreme ways of demonstrating their true credentials. Valextra, the Milanese luggage brand that since 1937 has been responsible for the majority of the finest bags in existence, has recently pushed the boat out with its Autumn Winter collection.

—————————————–

Ashleejames

10. pruepraizy on said:

Waaw!!!!!!!! The site is simply superb! Really the beauty of Valextra is in it’s simplicity. I site is very admirable. All the items shown in this site are lovely. Everyone like the items produced in this.

*****************************************************************************************

pruepraizy

Drug Intervention

11. hi bag snob can u tell me how i can purchase the white valextra linea bag..i live in canada, i can not find anywhere ti buy one of these lovely bag…i m so in love with it…and would love to get my hand one one..:( please help bag snob..muah