Chanel Sublimage Eyecream

chanelsublimage.png I received a .20 oz sample of the Sublimage eyecream (almost half of the full size .50 oz!) when I purchased my Teint Innocence and took it on my trip with me as it was the perfect travel size. I wasn’t expecting to love it but had to pack for 17 days with a toddler and did not have room for my full sized products. After using it for two weeks, however, I am officially a Sublimage addict. Not only is it rich and soothing (there are no oil glands around the eye area so your eye cream must be more nourishing than your face cream), it also rids of fine lines better than any eye cream ever! And that includes the La Prarie eye cream I have used since college. I did some research on it when I finally returned home this weekend and discovered that it’s not only good for our wrinkles, its main ingredient (Planifolia-PFA from a unique botanical fruit) is organic and grown in Madagascar where it has created an entire industry for the locals! As Sprig.com says, Use Sublimage, Save Madagascar! I drove to Barneys Dallas Monday in the pouring rain to buy a full sized jar, I am completely OCD (have you noticed) and have to have whatever it is I am craving that minute or I literally combust out of fear that it will sell out, get discounted, or that my useless brain will forget to remind me to buy it. It was Memorial Day and my hubby and son were waiting for me to go to lunch but I had to have my Chanel Sublimage eyecream first! I ripped open the box in the car on the way home and massaged it to my eye area as I drove home, I felt like a crack addict getting my fix! As with everything Chanel, the packaging was exquisite as is the square glass container it comes in. In one word, the Sublimage eye cream is sublime! $160 at Barneys New York, Neiman Marcus, and Chanel.com

11 thoughts on “Chanel Sublimage Eyecream

1. Mariel Caballero on said:

I love Chanel’s Precision Ultra Correction Lip. It is the best lip product I have ever used. It mosturizes and exfoliates. So much better than the La Mer Lip Balm! I use it morning and night and sometimes I don’t even need lip balm during the day. My lips used to peel and crack constantly. This is definitely going on my cruise vacation with me.

Mariel

2. Love this product…the texture is amazing and provides great longterm results! Thanks for the info on saving Madagascar…a bonus!

3. Always looking for a good recommendation for an eye cream! Have used the Chanel Precision eye cream and liked that; will definitely give this one a try.

4. jasmine on said:

i havent tried chanel but since it is so highly recommended,i might@!however,i just bought my first oz of shishedo revital eye cream.It actually erases most of my wrinkles around the eyes area,making a softer appearance,im full of praise for this pdt!

5. kakakatie on said:

Tina,

Do you like this better than the Natura Bisse Eye Cream?

6. Beauty Snob on said:

Yes, this is my current favorite :)

7. aevasavealot on said:

Hey, is this eye cream better than La Mer? My La Mer is running low, and I need to get eye cream soon. Thanks!

8. Beauty Snob on said:

I do like this better than La Mer eye cream. you must try it. I like changing my eye cream each time. I’ve switched off between La Prarie, Sisley, Natura Bisse, and La Mer for years now. Chanel Sublimage is now the favorite.

9. Thanks Beauty Snob. I will order this today.

10. Giovanna Winter on said:

I don’t know how I can purchase some samples of Chanel Sulblimage facial cream and Sublimage eye cream. I would really appreciate if I may try it for awhile. I’m really in need, so if you could help me, I’ll pay for the testers I will be recieving if your policy allows it. I really hope to here an reply upon my request.

Giovanna Winter

Canada

11. I bought the Made from Earth Olive Night Creme a couple weeks ago, and I’ve applied it every morning and every night, and my eyes have definitely lightened up and look fresher. It doesn’t work instantaneously, but what skin care product does? If you use it everyday, within a couple weeks, you’ll see a difference. . .