Bag Snob Daily Pop Quiz #11

popquiz11.JPG

Update: Congrats to Eka for not only naming the bag correctly but naming the version as well! I’m Not a Plastic Bag UK/European version!

This is a real easy one. Unless you just crawled out of a fashion void you will know exactly what this bag is. To make this a little bit harder, you must say what this bag is and what version it is.

To win a Bag Snob engraved bag hook, all you have to do is answer the question correctly and leave it in comments! The first person to get the right answer wins. You will need to include your email address for us or your entry will be disqualified (we need some way to contact you). If you do not answer our email within 3 business day, the prize will go to the person with the next correct answer. Only one entry per person and you can only win once during this month long pop quiz series. US Residents only please :) Have fun!

78 thoughts on “Bag Snob Daily Pop Quiz #11

1. ANya Hindmarch “Its not a plastic bag”, and it is the original

2. Anya Hindmarch “I am NOT a plastic bag” bag

3. Anya Hindmarch

I’m not a plastic bag

4. Anya Hindmarch – I’m not a plastic bag. Eroupean version (brown).

5. It’s “I am not a plastic bag!”

6. It’s “I am not a plastic bag!”

7. It’s “I am not a plastic bag!”

8. It’s a UK version of “I am not a plastic bag!”

9. It’s the US Edition (Navy blue) of the Anya Hindmarch “I am not a Plastic Bag”.

10. ANYA HINDMARCH

I’M A NOT PLASTIC BAG

11. Anya Hindmarch I’m Not a Plastic Bag – USA version

12. this is the anya hindmarch i am not a plastic bag from new york city.

13. Anya Hindmarch, i’m not a plastic bag. (European version.)

14. Desiree Harmor on said:

It’s a Anya Hindmarch “I’m Not A Plastic Bag” US version with navy lettering.

15. anya hindmarch “i’m not a plastic bag”

16. Anya Hindmarch This is not a plastic bag?

17. Anya Hindmarch – I’m not a Plastic Bag

18. anya hindmarch “i’m not a plastic bag” in canvas.

19. Anya Hindmarch’s “I’m not a plastic bag”

Navy blue US version

20. anya “i’m not a plastic bag”

navy blue u.s. version

21. Anya Hindmarch “I’m Not a Plastic Bag” – UK version.

22. Keira Knightly and the Anya bag!!

23. She’s using Anya Hindmarch, “I’m Not A Plastic Bag”

24. Anya Hindmarch – ‘This Is Not a Plastic Bag’ bag

25. The Anya Hindmarch I’m Not a Plastic Bag — the US version. I don’t have this one but I have Ms. Bush’s feed sack bag bought after reading about it here on BS.

26. Ooops, didn’t read until now so I forgot to mention the version. its’ the Anya Hindmarch “Not a Plastic Bag” American version.

27. Anya Hindemarch “I’m Not A Plastic Bag”; US version.

28. Navy US version of the I’M NOT A PLASTIC BAG from Anya Hindmarch.

29. Alexandra Emsley on said:

Anya Hindmarch “I’m not a plastic bag” in canvas and green trim – Japanese version.

30. Anya Hindmarch “I’m Not A Plastic Bag” American version

31. not a plastic bag but the color is not clear if it is blue then it is the us version and if it is green then it is the hong kong version but unfortunately im not eligible to win! just wanted to participate!

32. snob_wannabe on said:

This is Anya Hindmarsh “I am not a plastic bag” European (English) version bag.

33. anya hindmarch “i’m not a plastic” bag US version

34. anya hindmarch “i’m not a plastic” bag UK version (sorry for the previous typo; it’s UK, not US).

35. I believe that this is the “I’m not plastic bag” by Anya Hindmarch, made of cotton and sold for a cost of 5 british pounds. The idea was for it to be a re-usable shopping bag; ie eco friendly!

Thanks,

Ann

36. It’s the American Version of the Anya Hindmarch “I’m not a Plastic Bag” Bag

37. This is the Anya Hindmarch “I’m NOT a plastic bag” tote, UK version. Limited Edition!

38. Alexander's Mommy on said:

Anya Hindmarch’s “I am not a plastic bag”, Canal Street version:-)

39. Anya Hindmarch “I’m not a plastic bag”?

40. anya hingmark (sp?)

from whole foods

im not a plastic bag

41. anya hindmarch “i’m not a plastic bag”

42. anya hingmark (sp?)

from whole foods

im not a plastic bag

43. anya hingmark (sp?)

from whole foods

im not a plastic bag

44. Anya Hindmarch – “I’m not a plastic bag” bag, US version in navy.

45. Anya Hindmarch’s I’m Not A Plastic Bag on Kaira Knightley.

46. Anya Hindmarch, Limited Edition “I am Not a Plastic Bag”, US version

47. Wait, the trim is green! Anya Hindmarch, I am not a plastic bag, Japan version.

48. Anys Hindmarch’s *I’m Not A Plastic Bag* (British Version)

49. Mary Zheng on said:

Hey Tina and Kelly!! This is an Anya Hindmarch “I’m not a plastic bag.” This is the blue US edition.

ps. I love love love your site!!!!

50. rebecca buch on said:

this is not a plastic bag

in blue trim for the united states.

beccabuch@aol.com

51. it the Anya Hindmarc “i”m not a palstic bag” bag.

i think its the green color one

52. Keira Knightly carrying an Anya Hindmarch SE Asia version I’m not a plastic bag tote!

53. I’m Not A Plastic Bag- green Japanese (Japan) version?

SH

54. This is the I’m not a plastic bag tote.

55. Got overly excited lol forgot to log in, This is the I”m not a plastic bag tote

56. ANYA HINDMARCH I’M NOT A PLASTIC BAG

57. I’m Not a Plastic Bag by Anya Hindrich?

58. Anya Hindmarch

59. it’s the american version of the “i’m not a plastic bag” anya hindmarch

60. I’m not a plastic bag (UK) version

61. It’s not a plastic bag. Anya HIndmarch.

62. im not a plastic bag japanese

63. Anya hindmarch , I’m not a plastic bag, gray (asia ver)

64. Syafiq Wahab on said:

ANYA HINDMARCH’S I’M NOT A PLASTIC BAG UK VERSION (BROWN)

65. That looks like Anya Hindmarch’s “I’m Not A Plastic Bag” in the Japanese version (bottle green)

66. Christina Yang on said:

Anya Hindmarch “I’m Not A Plastic Bag” Bag.

Original UK version

67. It’s definitely Anya Hindmarch’s I’m Not A Plastic Bag in UK brown.

But alas, I am too late again! :P

68. sherilynrtan on said:

ANYA HINDMARCH’s IM NOT A PLASTIC BAG!!!!

69. ok easy one. ME with Anya Hindmarch’s Im not a plastic bag that I won here, thanks!

70. Terez Marshall on said:

Anya Hindmarch-I’m not a Plastic Bag..This is Japanese release which is GREEN.

71. connie kim on said:

Anya hindmarch- I’m not a plastic bag. United states edition

72. Anya Hindmarch “I am NOT a plastic bag” bag

73. It’s hard to tell from the pic whether the trim is green or brown, but I am going to go with green, which means:

Kiera Knightley is carrying the Anya Hindmarch I’m not a Plastic Bag with green trim and lettering, which comes from the second online release in the UK.

74. linda ross on said:

it is anya hindmarch “I’m not a plastic bag”

75. metamonkey on said:

It’s Anya Hindmarch, “I’m not a plastic bag” Japanese version. I believe the HK version was purple.

76. Martina italy on said:

Keyra have a anya hndmarch bag??and i have too….ahah

77. Chona Fernandez on said:

ANYA HINDMARCH *US Version* Im Not A Plastic Bag

78. Who won this one? I’m curious to find out what version it is.