Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye : The Mother of All Eye Creams!

diamondextremeeye2.jpg

Throw out every jar of eye cream in your cabinet ladies, the mother of all eye creams has just landed! Natura Bisse’s newly launched Diamond Extreme Eye is a heavenly cream that lifts and moisturizes while addressing the most extreme of concerns. I got mine at Neiman Marcus and have been using it for a week and I absolutely love it. It tightens and resculpts the delicate skin around the eyes and keeps it moisturized all day long! It contains “Artemia Salina” obtained from plankton, a marine extract considered essential for stimulating cell metabolism, and it reinforces the skin’s natural barrier by targeting the “nucleus” of aging skin. This molecule was created through DNA Technology, where it proved its extraordinary capacity to modulate the epidermis’ renewing process, resulting in youthful and luminous skin. There is also a bit of reflective properties in the cream so the skin around my eyes has that ‘baby’ glow which deflects light away from my lines, making me look years younger (if I do say so in my most humble of opinions :).

diamondextremeeye.jpgThis could not have come at a better time. My three year old son has decided that his bed is not “comfy” so he shows up in our room at all hours of the night to crawl into our bed. I don’t mind cuddling with him but he sleeps horizontal and kicks me all night long. And when he is not kicking me, he sleeps on top of my face, yes- he presses his face on mine and sleeps on my chest the way a cat does. I do put him back into his bed sometimes but then he’ll show up again an hour later. Suffice it to say I have not slept well in a couple of months and started developing dark circles from the lack of sleep but the Diamond Extreme eye cream is going to save me from looking like a hag!

Not only is the cream silky soft, it leaves your skin really smooth so when you apply concealer, it does not get cakey or dry. I am so excited about this product I am going to buy it for my girlfriends for birthday gifts! What could be better than giving your best friend 10 years back right? I am telling you, drive yourself immediately to Neiman Marcus and get your hands on a bottle, NOW! You can thank me later when you get carded trying to buy that bottle of champagne to celebrate the new youthful you. $180 at Neiman Marcus and Barneys New York.

24 thoughts on “Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye : The Mother of All Eye Creams!

1. I have been strickly a dior girl for quite a while with my cosmetics, but I have been reading your rave reviews of this line for a while now. This sounds like the time to try this now, as I have been needing an eye cream. I will let you know what i think. Thanks for the great information!

Can’t wait to try!

3. I was a die hard La Prarie girl until you turned me on to Natura Bisse last year ! I will go get this over the weekend!

4. Hi Tina,

Just to update I called NM to order and the lovely SA told me April is incircle and with $250 purchase you also receive large samples of the oxygen line that will last for 2 months. She was very kind is including several sample including diamond cream and glyco peel and several others. Anyone interested call Faye at 202-966-9700.

5. I got sucked into the Chanel Sublimage eye cream, which did absolutely nothing for me except shrink my wallet. I’m anxious to give this a try!

6. christy on said:

So i know you show alot of creams that you love. but do you like this more then the la prairie luxe eye cream or the chanel sublimage?

7. ive noticed that some eye creams leave a few bumps around the eye during use. does anyone know why certain creams do that? will this one be different?

8. Beauty Snob Tina on said:

I absolutely like this more than the La Prarie Luxe Eye Cream (which I think is over priced- you’re better off with the original cellular eye cream.) after using the new La Prarie luxe eye cream for three months I decided I do not like it.

I still like the Chanel Sublimage but really think the Diamond Extreme Eye is the best one of them all. So glad they released it!

SHC- the bumps mean it is too rich and you are using too much eye cream. You only need a tiny bit, just a drop around the eye area. Too much eye cream can actually weigh down on your skin and stress the delicate area.

xo

9. I agree with Tina about La Prarie eye cream I did not like it either. I think alot of that line is overpriced and not that good.

10. Tina, thank you, thank you, thank you for turning me on to Natura Bisse Diamond face cream. I used to swear by La Mer and La Prarie until I tried Natura Bisse. My skin looks so much better! So excited to get the eye cream: with work, long winter and 2 little kids I need it…I know that I sound like a bad infomercial, but it really work.

Off the topic, what do the Beauty Snobs think about Botox? Just wondering….

xo Julie

11. I just replenished my supply of NB eye cream during the NM Beauty event at NM Northpark last month. When the SA called today to ask if I wanted to try this, I almost gave in but I still have a smidge left in one jar and another jar of the Diamond eye cream that has not been opened. I told her I read about this cream today, but maybe next time.

12. Beauty Snob Tina on said:

Darling Julie,

I think Botox should be used as needed. As in, if you need it, go get it :) But I prefer spending my money on good products, nice sheets and pillow cases to ensure a good night’s sleep, and bi-weekly facials.

There is a lot to be said for aging gracefully with help :)

xo

13. oh thats really good to know because i was about to get the luxe. how long have you been using this one, so i can execute my purchase better

14. I am excited about this. I was feeling like my eye creams no longer work. Has this happened to any of you?

15. Wow! I have been a Lamer eye concentrate addict. I think I may give this one a chance.

16. Hi Tina,

I know that you are quite fond of Natura Bisse and La Praire Eye Creams but I was wondering: what lower priced eye creams do you find outstanding? I am especially looking for lift and firming. I am in my 30′s and my right eye has dark circles and has lost some elasticity. This is strange since my left eye is fine! I was thinking of using shiseido’s whitening line since my discoloration is more yellow than blue and i read it is because of UV damage. or maybe i should use a retinol product? either way, too many options, do not know where to begin… thanks! And i love beauty snob!! :)

17. I got this at a NM beauty event a couple of weeks ago (sample sized). It’s awesome. I had really dark circles under my eyes and with INTERMITTENT use (like 3 times a week tops); they’re much less noticeable.

18. Wow, this sounds amazing, and I’m almost sad that it’s so good because it’s $180!!! *sigh* It sounds good enough to add to my list of “save up for this” products.

19. Tina,

Have you heard of the use of lasers to help in dark eye circles? it supposedly removes the pigments that cause dark eye rings to b so visible and is permanent and therefore a much better alternative to expensive eye creams.

20. Beauty Snob Tina on said:

Hi Jeanie, Kiehls has a good eye cream for the budget minded.

21. Magda Badrena on said:

With reference to your daily routine, I have purchased several sample of Natura Bisse and would really appreciate it if you would provide the info as to how, when and how often per product. I would like to try them before I spend a bundle. I have been checking out your site and I love it.

The samples I have bought are the following:

1. Diamond Extreme cream

2. Diamond Biolift eye contour

3. Inhibit Dermafill

4. Tensolift neck cream

5. Diamond Extreme eye

6. Glyco Extreme peel

7. Inhibit Tensolift

8. diamond drops

I am 48, fair skinned, and my skin looks good for my age, but I know that it will be needing much more love and care to “age gracefully”. Thanks you so much for your help.

Magda Badrena

2159 Cacique Street

San Juan, Puerto Rico 00913

(787)607-8181

22. If you are in San Antonio, Julian Gold is giving away a travel size sample of Diamond Extreme Eye with your Natura Bisse purchase!! Great deal, now through December 31st! http://www.juliangold.com

23. DO YOU LIKE THE NATURA BISSE OR THE IS CLINICAL MORE? IT SOUNS LIKE YOU LOVED BOTH

24. Hey there, I know this is a super old post, but do you still happen to use the Natura Bisse diamond eye cream? still swear by it? :)