Gryson, Oscar at Below Wholesale!

UPDATE: Here is the correct link.

Gryson_Skye_Natural-000132.jpg30_Jasper_Nylon-000036.jpg

Woven Skye, $420; Jasper Nylon, $298

Our friends at Ideeli are offering a special code to Bag Snob readers, so that you can get in on these Gryson bags at ridiculously low prices. The Skye woven in Natural is only $420, and the Jasper in Navy Nylon is a mere $298. We love the Skye, and the woven detail is fabulous. I am considering the nylon Jasper as a gym bag; it is quite big at 21″W X 9″H, and for $298, why not? Ideeli is a private, invitation-only shopping site that sells luxury brands at clearance prices. Consider yourselves invited by Bag Snob to take advantage of this sale. If you’re interested, go to the ideeli site (you must enter through this link to get in) and enter your e-mail address. Once you are in, click “The Latest” to see the Gryson selection. Let us know how you like it, and if you do, we will alert you to other sales.

Update from Tina: Hi all, thanks for being patient, please copy and paste the code above. I also found some great Oscar bags coming up for sale :)

OscarDeLaRenta_TallAlden-000004.jpg8_Transparent_Fairfax_White_010_small.jpg

Left: Alden $2,395 now $795 Right: $850 now $175

29 thoughts on “Gryson, Oscar at Below Wholesale!

1. Hi Kelly

Just tried the link but does not work.

2. elizabeth on said:

I am having trouble with the link, is it working?

3. love it, thanks!

4. The link does not work

5. I clicked on the link and got sent through to the page “http://www.bagsnob.com/www.ideeli.com/in/media?mi=bagsnob” which displays, “Sorry. That’s a Wrong Page”.

6. Maybe it is because I am still on my first cup of coffee this morning, but I was unable to access the ideeli site through the link as displayed on your posting. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

7. I clicked on the site for Ideeli as instructed here and got “Sorry. Wrong site.” Please advise.

8. OK, I then went to ideeli.com and put in the code bagsnob and it let me in.

the link doesn’t work!

Hi all

Yikes! Give me a minute!!!

I just woke up. Let me try to fix the code. This was a promotion Kelly set up and it’s middle of the night in Hawaii :(

Try this http://www.ideeli.com/in/media?mi=bagsnob

xoxo

Wow, there is an Oscar de la Renta white leather and vinyl summer bag for 89% off. Was $850, now $175

OH MY GOD, a gorgeous Oscar Alden like my crocodile but the tall version and in gold python, it’s $795, was $2390. WOW~~~ I’ll add the photos to the entry!

That’s almost free! get on it quickly girls!

Wait, now they want my cell… just put it in…

Oh, it’s a $7.99 a month membership fee. Hum, I guess it’s worth it to try for a month at this kind of discount.

12. How does this work? They do not seem to be availabe to buy now.

HI All

I just got an email after I signed up. The Gryson sale is today at 11:00am for 1st row ($7.99 a month membership) and at 12pm for 2nd row (free) membership.

I won’t be home to check it out so let me know how you guys like this sale site.

We do not benefit from this, by the way. Just thought we’d let our readers know of a good sale :)

xoxo

14. The Oscar Alden is a mock python just to let you know. it’s totally still a steal though!

15. Darn it…. so many good sale and stuff… I need to protect my piggy bank more.

16. Deborah on said:

I just signed up and all the Gryson bags are sold out :(

17. Me too. The Grysons are sold out. Sadface. I think I may sign up for a month and see what happens. I think you send them your cell phone so that they text you when a sale starts. It’s like W00t! only without set times.

18. Oh! Even worse – T Mobile customers can’t join!

19. Melissa on said:

I’m trying it for a month…the Jalda clutches are way cute, and it might be worth it, who knows?

20. I’m already an Ideeli member, and I love it!

21. imaflamingo on said:

if you need an invite to ideeli, here’s another link:

22. angelaelle on said:

I am a total bag junkie!! I’ve been an ideeli member for a while, and have gotten alot of great stuff, but the downside is that nothing is returnable. I was so excited when I bought the Oscar Alden–I’ve been waiting for it to come up for a couple of months, and I just got it yesterday…I’m kind of disappointed with it but can’t return it. I like gilt.com better because returns are painless.

23. Nice bags looking to grab one. When it comes to this particular problem, many businesses have been able to enjoy the benefits and advantages of wholesale promotional products and suppliers.

24. some of my favorite methods for advertising my wholesale business are, Start a Google Ad Words campaign. You can write a short classified ad either about your wholesale business or your wholesale products. Use the ad to bring prospects to your site. Use wholesale and closeout search engines such as http://www.wholesalequest.com. Wholesale search engines will allow you to update and track your ads. As soon as you have a new product, you can change the ad.

25. hiii whats up !!! how are u! please send for me newest bag thank u so much .have a good time byeeeee

26. Nice collection of handbags i like the first one shape size color all perfect….

27. I tried the link. It did not work.

28. Thank you! I really like this. If want wholesale handbags,

I recommend this site: http://www.manysize.com. They are a good seller.

29. Thank you! I really like this. If want wholesale handbags,

I recommend this site: http://www.manysize.com. They are a good seller.