Roger Vivier Geometric Shoulder Bag

roger_vivier_geometric_bag.jpgLoving the geometric bags thrown in my path today. This is the latest darling from Roger Vivier that just landed at Bergdorf Goodman.

The signature buckle is updated and modernized in brushed matte gold and is the only hardware on this interesting tote. I love the shape, it’s like looking at a prism and you can’t tell which way is up or down!

Okay so it also resembles a basketball but in a sporty sorta way. I have seen bags from the 70′s with similar leather and it wears beautifully. In fact, I love distressed luggage colored bags. Can’t you see this paired with a pair of old jeans and a Dries or Marni top? So effortless and chic!  But also really huge, 20″x12″.

$2325– call or email Eddie Curtis at Bergdorf Goodman- 212-872-8940.

What do you think?  Snob or Slob?

14 thoughts on “Roger Vivier Geometric Shoulder Bag

1. T-I LOVE RV–I really like this bag—-LOVE LOVE LOVE the luggage distressed look–(boots too!!) =)

xoxo

2. jackie on said:

Snob

It’s an interesting design

3. Cool, natural, laid-back, not-taking-myself-too-seriously snob. Love it!

4. Amanda Demers on said:

I saw this in black in Toronto. It’s fabulous.

5. Hey fellow bag snobs! Hope you guys can check out the blog I just started for fellow “murse” lovers: http://missiontomurse.blogspot.com/

I have to say, the Bag Snob site has definitely inspired me and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work!

The bag looks so so to me.

7. Kaiulani on said:

Ugly. Looks like a deflated basketball.

8. I like this one. The design is personal and has the structure I desire. I´d prefer it in black, white would be fine for summer !

9. Jane H. on said:

Smoooooth!

10. Designer Handbags on said:

The Designer Handbags has some definite strong points.

* The leather is nice and smooth.

* Designer handbags are not the cheapest which adds to their exclusivity.

* It goes without saying that they are made to the most exacting standards using the highest quality materials.

* This extends the life of the bag which should give years of use and pleasure.

11. Designer Handbags on said:

The Designer Handbags has some definite strong points.

* The leather is nice and smooth.

* Designer handbags are not the cheapest which adds to their exclusivity.

* This extends the life of the bag which should give years of use and pleasure.

Thanks

12. boston bagaholic on said:

it’s interesting but i think there are other ones for that price that could be better. i would do this on sale….p

13. I have this stunning Vivier bag for sale on eBay, 60% off! You can view it here: http://www.socialiteauctions.com