Best Angled Eyeliner Brush, EVER!

motivesangled.jpg
I was introduced to “Motives” cosmetics by a bag designer friend, Adriana Castro. She has the world’s most beautiful and velvety skin and she told me her secret was a line called Motives cosmetics. I asked to be put in touch with the Creative Director, Loren Ridinger, and have hounded her ever since. motivesgelliner.jpgSeriously, this line is really outstanding. From the Liquid to Powder mineral foundation to the award winning Pressed eye shadow palettes, I am really addicted! But the most exciting discovery is its Angled Eyeliner brush (for cat eye fanatics like myself). I have tried every eye liner brush out there, and always end up using angled brow brushes because not many companies make an angled eyeliner brush let alone a good one. You must try this, the best part is– it’s only $8.50!  Less than a martini these days and how many things can you say that about!?!?   At Motives Cosmetics.com  Get one of the gel liners ($15.95) while you’re at it, you just dip the brush in the pot and apply– easy and mess free!

upclosemotives3.jpg

The Pressed Eye shadows are spectacular, you don’t need much as the minerals are heavily pigmented. Here is what I used:

Liquid to Powder Foundation in “Tender Beige”

Blush in “Pocelain Doll” topped off with a touch of “Pretty in Pink”

Pressed Eye Shadows:

1. Latte- I used this all over the lid

2. Shimmer Taupe- Applied on the outer corners of the crease to give it a bit of depth

3. Creme Fresh- Under browbone area as highlighter

9 thoughts on “Best Angled Eyeliner Brush, EVER!

1. Beauty queen on said:

I just ordered all of these suggestions! Lol

2. genoslab on said:

I am going to get this for my wife as a gift. Everyday is valentines day right?? :)

3. GreenLover on said:

I totally agree with Tina.. It is a very outstanding line. I use most of makeups from Motives. I got them from http://tinyurl.com/lqow34

4. Nikole on said:

We purchased ours at http://www.ShopNik.net – just searched for “Motives” in the search box.

5. Melanie on said:

I love these products! I order from http://www.motiveschic.com

6. Melanie on said:

I love MOTIVES products! I order at http://www.motiveschic.com!

7. juliec on said:

I just ordered the brush and eye products! Always good to hear recommendations. I had not heard of them before. Shipping though is high!

8. Natural Homemade Hair Pack

1) Mix curd. tomato, lemon and multani mitti make a hair pack. Apply it in hair for 20 minutes. Wash hair it will provide nutrition to hair. Hair will become dense and prevent premature graying.

2) Chew few pieces of myrobalan after the lunch and dinner.

3) Massage the sole of foot with ghee before sleeping do it regularly.

4) Boil ammel in water. When the amla is warm. Mash it and take oil the seed from it. Mix sugar, cumin, black pepper and salt in it. Eat it with food. It provides nutrition to hair.

5) Don’t change the soap and oil again and again. It can damage the hair.

6) Pour 2 spoon amla juice in 1 glass of water drink it. It will remove.

7) During the cold season, make the paste of neem and apply it in hair. Keep the hair for one hour. It removes the dandruff from hair and stops the falling of hair.

8) It keeps the nail and hair healthy. It has antiseptics.

Natural Homemade Cleanser

Boil neem leaves. Keep it at home in a refrigerator. It is a best cleanser for oily skin. It will bring glow on face.

Natural Homemade Beauty Care Tips for Dull Hair

Mix juice of fenugreek leaves, amla juice and coconut oil. Apply it in hair. It will provide nutrition to hair. Hair will shine.

Natural Homemade Beauty Care Remedy from Black Heads

1) Clean your face twice or thrice with the skin toner.

2) Take husks of wheat. Mix dry shells of orange and multani mitti in rose water. Apply this paste on face. After getting dry, rub it on face with little water. It will remove the black heads and clean the face.

Natural Homemade Remedy for Cracked Heels

Mix glycerin, rose water and lemon juice in equal quantity. Apply it on legs. Wear sox and sleep at night.

Natural Homemade Beauty Care Tips to Remove White Heads

1) Mix cucumber and lemon juice. Apply it on face.

2) Apply multani mitti face pack on face.

Natural Homemade Beauty Care Remedy from Prickly Heat

Mash neem leaves. Mix them with multani mitti. Make a past with water. Apply it on the areas having prickly heat. It is a good remedy.

Natural Homemade Beauty Care Remedy from Stench and sweat in legs

If there is stench and a lot of sweat in legs than apply the paste of multani mitti and rose water in legs. You will find relief.