Snob Quiz: Tory Burch Messenger

spl130725_011.jpgI’m not a messenger bag type of girl but Tory Burch’s studded version is not bad and at a reasonable price.  However, I would not have chosen this bag with the outfit (or the Marni shoes).  I think it’s just a tad too obvious to match the gold studs on the dress with the bag, don’t you?  Anyhoo, I’m off to gorge myself on street food at the night market (still in Asia!) so just for fun, let’s do a pop quiz giveaway.  Tell me who this starlet is and you’ll win a Bag Snob T-shirt.  Quiz will end tomorrow, Friday the 23rd at midnight.  Tory Burch Studded Leather Messenger Bag here- $575.

45 thoughts on “Snob Quiz: Tory Burch Messenger

1. It’s Leighton Meester, yes? One of these days i’ll have to get around to actually watching Gossip Girl, haha. :))

2. Jennifer French on said:

Eliza Dushku!

3. Eliza Dushku

4. Eliza Dushku, from Dollhouse and the ole Buffy the Vampire Slayer :) Total hotty!

5. Laholandaisa on said:

Eliza Dushku for sure! This look was featured on theshoegoddess.com

I think she is trying to hard with this outfit, it had such potential :(

6. eliza dushku!

7. Eliza Dushku.

dont like the look though…

8. eliza dushku

9. definitely Eliza Dushku (:

10. Eliza Dishku.

11. Like everyone else, I think it’s Eliza Dushku.

12. Eliza Dushku. Bag is too shiny! Shiny leather, shiny studs.

13. Christine on said:

It is definitely Eliza Dushku, and this picture was featured somewhere in a “who wore the dress better” contest with Chloe Sevigny, and Chloe won. I can’t remember whether it was a magazine or online.

14. It’s definitely Eliza Dushku!!!

15. It’s Eliza Dushku

16. Tati Fernandez on said:

She is Eliza Dushku. Star of the tv series “Dollhouse”.

17. Eliza Dushku! She is gorgeous and elegant. She can get away with anything. She is charming and has won the public’s approval. Lovely Lady!

18. Christina Estrada on said:

Eliza Dushku

19. Eliza Dushku

20. Eliza Dushku, Dollhouse star, lately of Tru Calling. She started as a regular on Buffy The Vampire Slayer!

21. It’s Eliza Dushku!

22. Eliza Dushku

23. Gaby Gugig on said:

Leighton Meester

24. Eliza Dushku…but what is with the one glove…please tell me she was going to put the other one on?

25. Eliza Dushko! Absolutely love her in bring it on!

26. That is totally Eliza Dushku!

27. I’m so out of it…LOL!! I don’t know who any of those people are mentioned above nor have I seen those shows. I’m just wondering why she has one black glove on???

28. Eliza Dushku

29. It is Eliza Dushku….. for sure ;)

30. Eliza Dushku

31. eliza dushku

32. Anne Taylor on said:

That is Eliza Dushku; I saw a great photo of her somewhere today lol too many sites; not enough time! She looks great!

ty

33. Shrinidhi Rai on said:

Eliza Dushku

34. Eliza Dushku!

35. Definitely Eliza Dushku.

36. Eliza Dushku, from Dollhouse

37. Eliza Dushku, and she’s even prettier in person.

38. Eliza Dushku!!

39. Definitely Eliza Dushku. She’s soooo pretty!

40. Eliza Dushku

Eliza Dushka: Rick Fox’s lady!

42. Valerie H. on said:

Too matchy-matchy??? Take another look at Kirstin Davis’s “all-turquoise, all the time” ensemble on the set of the new SATC movie, and THEN let’s talk about matchy-matchy!