We asked Vintage Guru Cameron Silver what all women should have under the tree and as expected, he came up with drool worthy items that have the snobs panting– all available at Decades Inc. in LA or shop here. (Clock wise from left)
1. An unusual 80s Chanel handbag, preferably in a style no longer in production
2. Something Hermes…anything Hermes! (The JPG Blue Roi croco Birkin is the ultimate!)
3. Vintage Costume Jewelry…it doesn’t have to be signed or super
expensive, it just needs to be unusual and thoughtful, but Chanel,
Lacroix, and Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry is always adored. (Lacroix pictured above)
4. A Chanel leather woven with wide gilt link chain belt (think motorcycle collection)
5. A great vintage early 60s fur jacket….perfect for this time of year and more ethical than a new fur
6. A sexy 70s Halston dress…never goes out of style and always guarantees you are the most stylish woman in the room.
I spend a lot of time each weekend oogling the goodies at Decades’ blog, take a look but don’t blame me when you’re addicted!