THREE MORE DAYS TO BID ON THE AUCTION!
Pat and Emmitt Smith are real life heroes for children. Their organization, Pat and Emmitt Smith Charities, creates educational experiences and enrichment opportunities for underserved children. Children who would otherwise be on the streets or worse, involved in crime. Some of them are homeless and depend on various local shelters for food and boarding while they struggle to finish high school (the movie “The Blind Side” had a happy ending but not all children are as lucky as Michael Oher!). When Pat reached out to me for assistance, I readily agreed. I rallied up my favorite designers who donated to this auction and created the ultimate New York Fashion Week Fantasy! I hope you will bid on this– 100% of the proceeds will benefit Pat and Emmit Smith Charities. Do it for the kids!
This spectacular package for Two Adults includes the following:
· Two business class tickets from anywhere in the continental USA on American Airlines
· Three nights luxurious hotel accommodations at The Iroquois New York
· Two Tickets to Donna Karan Spring 2011 Runway Show
· Two Tickets to Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2011 Runway Show
· Two Tickets to Tory Burch Spring 2011 Presentation
· Lunch for Two at Fred’s located at Barneys New York on Madison Avenue
· Michael Kors Tonne Python Hobo
filled with MK perfumes, products and sunglasses (total value of $3,262)
· Bobbi Brown Beauty Trunk filled with Bobbi Brown products (total value of $2,000)
Special Thanks: Donna Karan, Diane von Furstenberg, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Bobbi Brown, and Barneys New York
Two lucky people will line the catwalks for exclusive designer fashion shows during the coveted New York Fashion Week. Cameras will be snapping all around as the styles of tomorrow are unveiled while you are hosted by entrepreneurial sensation and co-founder of the infamous editorial blog Bagsnob.com, Tina Craig. She is also known as the Fashion Police for US Magazine and Bag Expert on NBC LXTV in New York. Experience luxurious accommodations, mingle with designers and celebrities and dine in New York’s favorite hot spots!