The shows have just gotten on their way, but there have already been a number of stand-out beauty looks. Among the most notable were –
- The slicked back hair at BCBG: This understated hairstyle, coupled with a clean face, and a nude lip, made for the perfect backdrop to the boldly colorful fashions.
- Blue and purple lips at Richard Chai: OK so no one (I hope!) will actually go out in public looking like these models, but these bold lips made for very memorable looks on the runway. Also shown, orange shadow!
- Strong lower lash-line liner at Mackage: The model’s pissed off look makes this appear scarier than it is. A strong lower lash-line is a fantastic way to add life to a bare face or to give a simple look some pop.
- Headscarves at Vena Cava: What better than this look for a bad hair day?
- Too Casual at Organic by John Patrick: I’m all about laid-back, but coupled with the somewhat drab fashions, am I the only one who finds this hair/makeup look just a little too relaxed?
What are your favorite/least favorite looks so far??
Images: Imaxtree, style.com, NY Times.