Wet hair? Bronzer on cheeks? Fuchsia lips? Yes, yes, and yes!
- Wet hair look at Alexander Wang: The designer has perfected making athletic looks appear effortlessly glam and his beauty look this season played into that.
- Bold lips at Prabal Gurung: From crimson to deep purple to fuchsia, the lips ran the bold spectrum, but all made powerfully eye-catching statements. The show also marked the continuation of the slicked back hair trend we’ve been seeing this season, this time around with a middle part.
- In-your-face-hair and a strong brow at Altuzarra: I can’t help but love a Brooke Shields type of brow!
- Fresh and natural at The Row: I love the clean look the Olsen twins opted for, for their presentation this season. They worked with Estee Lauder’s Tom Pecheux who, among other things, added a soft pop to cheeks by applying a touch of bronzer.
- Beach casual at Rag & Bone: The laid-back beach hair and makeup were a perfect complement to the collection and made for a look many of us (especially those of us with short hair!), could easily translate into our everyday lives.
Images: style.com; Estee Lauder