Citron and brown – two new “it” colors? I think so!
1. Gold-tinged citron lips at Derek Lam: This is the perfect alternative to run-of-the-mill clear gloss or light pink. Tom Pecheux created the look at Lam and used Estee Lauder’s limited edition Pure Color Gloss in Citron Kiss, launching in January 2012.
2. Multicolored nails by Butter London at Erickson Beamon: Fun – there’s nothing else to say!
3. Top knot at L.A.M.B.: I love that this look played well into Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku meets Rastafarian aesthetic, but is wearable (and a day-to-day beauty/fashion editor favorite), at the same time (without the extra hair piece that is!).
4. Brown shadow at Helmut Lang: Brown is the new black – I’m convinced!
5. Wet/slicked back hair at Victoria Beckham: I love the sculpted take on this Spring 2012 hair trend.
6. Ombré nails at Yigal Azrouel’s Cut25: Butter London created this look and while it’s not something I’d ever personally wear, it’s truly nail art.
Images: style.com, Imaxtree, Lauren Larkin