It’s hard to believe that NYFW is wrapped, but luckily not before a number of noteworthy looks made their way down the runways! Here are some favorites from the last few Spring 2012 runway shows in New York.
1. Smoky eyes at Rodarte: I mean could there be a bigger, smokier eye look than the one the NARS team created for the Mulleavy sister’s show?
2. Wrapped ponytails at Marchesa: Frederic Fekkai’s team worked on this look and it was one of the few I immediately wanted to try out when I was backstage seeing it come together.
3. Flyaways done right at Vera Wang: I love the slightly tousled hair look at Wang’s show combined with the nude lip.
4. Volume at Oscar de la Renta: Isn’t bigger always better!?
5. Double tones at Narciso Rodriguez: This look came in a variety of color iterations for a great runway effect. I have a feeling an envelope-pushing celebrity is going to sport some iteration of this in the coming weeks.
What were your favorite beauty looks this NYFW season?
Images: style.com, imaxtree