It wasn’t so long ago that we had to wait until after Christmas for the sales. No more! Now we don’t even have time to get impatient, as we can take advantage of great deals a month before the holiday. Especially exciting are these wearable knee-high boots that don’t compromise style in the least. And they are on sale just in time as the weather is starting to turn. These are all classics that will hold up until next season, so go ahead and buy a few!
1) Hunter Wedge Rubber Rain Boots, $122 (from $175): Hunter boots might be everywhere, but they’ve successfully enhanced their image with this one. And this wedge will enhance your height. This rubber Wellie comes in the classic riding style, sporting a buckled strap. The wedge gives a little extra height – and keeps you out of puddles. And since you want the basic black anyways, it’s the one that’s on sale!
2) Kors Michael Kors Enola Snake-Embossed Leather Knee-High Boots, $416.50 (from $595): This snake-embossed leather boot has a retro-chunky stacked heel and round toe. Simple, classic, and chic.
3) Cole Haan Air Whitley Leather and Suede Knee-High Boots: $243.60 (from $348): We all know we could use a flat walking boot, and it doesn’t get more comfortable than Cole Haan Air, infused with sneaker technology. The suede complements the leather upper, and two buckled straps wrap the shaft.
4) Elie Tahari Marsha Suede Harness Knee-High Boots: $348.60 (from $498): On the topic of suede, the Marsha Suede Harness Knee-High Boot by Elie Tahari in warm clay has a 4” covered heel and a wrap-around ankle harness. The upper comes in stretch suede for that perfect fit.
5) B Brian Atwood Venada Leather Belted Knee-High Boots, $367.50 (from $525): A real steal for the softest nubuck leather. The buckle hardware and stacked wedge (that offers up 5” to your stature) give this beige boot a cool look and comfy feel.