So what if all the branches have shed their leaves and the only flowers blooming are delivered in swish bouquets? All the more reason to showcase blossoms rising right out of your feet! Floral is a timeless print when it comes to pretty dresses, but it looks downright avant-garde on a voluminous shoe. Unexpected and oh so fresh, the only watering these petals need is a sprinkling of your style savvy. Rock a vibrant springtime bouquet in December – I dare you!
1) Giuseppe Zanotti Floral-Print Platform Sandal: The satin peep-toe slingback, complete with knotted toe, exudes fifties femininity. In a floral print, this femme fatale can’t get any more in touch with her flirtatious side. At Bergdorf Goodman for $750.
2) Jimmy Choo Leather and Suede Floral Wedge Sandals: Funky, offbeat, and a little seventies-retro, pink and orange injects humor into an already jovial pattern. Braided suede laces designed to climb up the leg makes these platforms resort all the way. At Saks Fifth Avenue for $795.
3) Jil Sander Floral-Print Ankle Boots: These are for the girl who goes all out when it comes to trends. Nothing in-between here! Wear these abstract daisy-print booties (the front zip infuses modernity) with black tights and a wildly simple dress. On My Theresa for $1,129.
4) Givenchy XCL Pansy-Print Satin Pump: Think Garden of Good and Evil. Yellow-splashed pansies add optimism, while the enveloping silhouette of this pump is far from ordinary and the point’s faceted metal tip, along with ankle-adorning bangle, show off your bad-girl side. At Bergdorf Goodman for $740.
5) Nicholas Kirkwood Floral-Print Satin Pump: Who says flowers need to be all softness and light? Nicholas Kirkwood puts a unique spin on everything he does, roses included. Rising out of satin darkness, these buds have a mysterious, almost ominous feel that’s ideal for heating up winter nights. At Neiman Marcus for $795.