Just when you thought the sales were getting good…now they’re getting great! This week, just as our holiday shopping comes to a head (procrastinators, you know you who are!) ShopBop is delighting us with a whopping extra 20%-off all items that are already on sale for 50-70% off! Which means the savings are nuts. I’ve narrowed it down to the best of the mega-sale bags – snatch them up before another snob does!
1) M Missoni Studded Pouchette Bag, $418 (on sale for $522.50 from $1,045): For full price, a studded, yellow pouchette isn’t likely to be at the top of your must-buy list. What a difference a discount makes! Heavy hardware adds edge to this sunny pop of a bag. Take it out with your favorite little dress for perky-meets-downtown flair.
2) By Malene Birger Sweet Veggie Ipsan Bag, $158 (on sale $197.50 from $395): This bag may be petite, but it’s brimming with the opportunity for organization. Pebbled leather has contrasting red edges that pronounce the gussets. Three dividers and two patch pockets means you don’t even have to carry a wallet or cosmetic case.
3) BE & D Maggie Haircalf Satchel, $439.20 (on sale for $549 from $1,098): Who doesn’t crave a leopard-print calf-hair bag right about now? Now there’s no excuse. This ladylike satchel has a hint of slouch, thanks to thick straps that gather the wrinkled sides. But, really, it’s all about the spots.
4) Veda Simon Messenger Bag, $159 (on sale for $197.50 from $395): For the minimalist rocker who hates a whole lot of fuss. Veda keeps it simple with soft lambskin, gunmetal hardware, and a long cross-body chain. The kind of bag you’ll use lots more than you even imagine.
5) MM6 Maison Martin Margiela 3 in 1 Handbag, $278 (on sale for $347.50 from $595): Kelly loved this triple deal when it first caught her eye months ago. Now that we’re talking this kind of price, what are you waiting for? A big tote, a medium wristlet, and a baby pouch make organizing as easy as one, two, three.