It’s time to shine! And I’m not just talking about slick patent leather. The most awe-inspiring new shoes are decked in mirrored tiles, light-catching holograms, super-shiny cocktails, sexy cap-toes, and laminated liquid gold – or at least that’s what these showstoppers look like! Here, the top five evening gleamers that will outshine the moonlight:
1) Rochas Nubuck Mirror Sandals: The ultimate in mirrored heels, these reflective mosaic platforms will have them looking whether you’re coming or going. Available for pre-order on Luisa Via Roma for $1,134 (for arrival by March 31st).
2) Alejandro Ingelmo Stretch-Leather and Patent Wedges: Disco scuba-wear! Ingelmo’s blend of metallic silver, patent leather, and athletic stretch makes for a sport-meets-party-time shake-up – on one very high wedge. Available for pre-order on Luisa Via Roma for $889 (for arrival by March 15th).
3) Yves Saint Laurent Obsession Ankle Strap High Heel: Camel satin, YSL archival-printed leather, and a suede platform welcome the opulent addition of a mirrored brass toe-cap. At Yves Saint Laurent for $1,295.
4) Versace Laminated Mirror Sandals: Laminated golden mirrors make for a super-slick dancing shoe with shine and depth. On Luisa Via Roma for $1,295.
5) Paco Rabanne Pearlized Leather Sandals: It will be impossible to not get noticed in these fabulously holographic calfskin sandals. A reed-thin metal heel and studded sole thrust these into fantasyland. Available for pre-order on Luisa Via Roma for $1,816 (for arrival by March 31st).