Egg-dyeing and hunting might be fun for the tots, but for us – and our manicures – it’s a mess! Stained hands or not, you can’t deny how alluring the hues of spring are, especially when it comes to the food coloring we use on our craft projects. To celebrate Easter Sunday, why not make your eyelids as unique as your artsy eggs? Pick a color and create a wash of color over your lids for a dreamy wash of pastel, so you’ll be in season and on trend.
1) Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Blue Bell: Bobbi’s new shade of medium powder blue is as classy as it is sassy. Sport it with a slight cat-eye of black liquid liner for a retro effect.
At Bobbi Brown for $21.
2) NARS Single Eyeshadow in Lhasa: You don’t have to go robin’s egg-bright to make a statement. Out of the new Spring collection, this grey-lavender is subtle, high on sheen, and blends with ease.
At Sephora for $21.
3) Stila Jewel Eye Shadow in Golden Topaz: Rich color merges with sequin-inspired sparkle for Stila’s latest edition. Girls who already have a jump on the faux tan will look lovely in this peachy pink shade.
At Sephora for $20.
4) Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #21 Turquoise This highly pigmented, waterproof cream is not for the faint of heart. Apply one coat with a brush and refine with your fingertips for a glaze of shimmering aqua.
At Sephora for $22.
5) Lancôme Eye Brightening All-in-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Amethyst Glam: Those who like to layer will have a ball with this totally customizable kit. Ranging from lavender to rose to violet, these shadows are made to brighten your eyes in the process.
At Sephora for $49.