Nothing says summer like Nautical stripes. Typically, espadrilles are the season’s usual but there are plenty of surprises this summer when it comes to stripes. Here’s five examples of stripes taken to the next level:
1) Soludos Woven Striped Flat Espadrilles: Add summery stripes to an espadrille flat, and you’re headed straight for the sun and surf. Soludos does this pair casual and cute.
On ShopBop for $36.
2) Osborn Striped Multi Flats: These multi-color striped flats are a stand out way to take comfort to new heights, without the height. Slip this pair on for all-day wear with a pop of color.
On Shopbop for $170.
3) Pierre Hardy Stripe Platform Sandal: Mixing broad and thin, the Pierre Hardy platforms dare to take prison stripes and turn them unexpectedly chic. The varied stripe-widths and adorable ankle buckle belong anywhere but behind bars.
At Barneys New York for $595.
4) Giuseppe Zanotti Striped Sling Back Pumps: Add a little leopard and bright yellow snake to stripes and you’ve got a whole new animal. This wild and hot pair will spice up any summer night.
On Shopbop for $750.
5) Charlotte Olympia Meredith Striped Canvas Wedge Sandals: Keep the top demure and sweet with a bow but embellishe the monster wedge with boldness. That’s what Charlotte Olympia does here with this ‘50’s style ultra-wedge.
On Net-a-Porter for $945.