Spring just officially began, and now I have nothing but Easter eggs on the mind. The hues of pretty painted Easter eggs, that is. So I was inspired to perform my own egg hunt and find the very best pastel-hued shoes around! We already know pleasurable pales are a big trend; now it’s time to put your feet to work and spring into action.
1) Miu Miu Patent-Leather Sandals: Green takes a soft and subdued turn in this spring-perfect shade, bringing blooming delicacy to the classic strappy sandal.
On Net-a-Porter for $695.
2) Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Patent-Leather Sandals: Speaking of classic! The Tribute isn’t going anywhere, but in sugary bubblegum pink, your look will be riding high.
On Net-a-Porter for $795.
3) Acne Pistol Short Boots: Ease into warm weather with a new pair of spring boots. In breezy baby blue, these will look whisper light with white skinnies and denim cutoffs.
On My Theresa for $565.
4) Giuseppe Zanotti Lavender Scale Pumps: Giuseppe’s curvy bombshell pumps get a touch of innocence, thanks to a palette of luscious light lavender.
On Ssense for $695.
5) Robert Clergerie Debaa Platform: Sometimes a sandal should be nothing but sweet. Although they look great in turquoise, knotted yellow straps are a precious match for a woven-rope wedge.
At Barneys New York for $595.