I was in college the last time bustiers were the rage and was a huge fan of the look (still am actually!). I remember wearing one similar to the black Dolce & Gabbana floral jacquard bustier to meet Kelly for dinner one night– she took one look at me and said “Who wears half tops to eat pasta?!”. That should give you an indication of my metabolism back then– I ate whatever I wanted and wore anything I wanted without thought. This time around, it’s going to take serious dedication to yoga and low carbs before I can slip my self into any of these lovely options! So yes, I am fully embracing the bustier– what about you?
1. McQ Alexander McQueen Printed Stretch Cotton-Twill Bustier
On Net-a-Porter for $830.
2. Dolce & Gabbana Floral Jacquard Underwired Bustier Top
On Net-a-Porter for $725.
3. Topshop Porcelain Flower Print Corset
On Topshop for $60.
4. Rebecca Taylor See Ya leather Peplum Bustier Top
On Shopbop for $350.
5. Dolce & Gabbana Jewelled Hot Pepper Print Poplin Bra
On Luisa via Roma for $995.