The biggest music festival of the year is currently in full swing (last weekend marked the first half of the shows), so in honor of all the fun and festivities, I’ve narrowed down my picks for making it through a warm, wild weekend. Even if you’re not lounging and shimmying in the grass over in Indio, these products are ideal for any summer escapades that require an easier approach.
1. Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Bora Bora: Your eyes should shine, especially if you opt to keep all else simple. A flick of Stila’s stay-put liner in glittering turquoise will amp up your look in seconds flat.
At Sephora for $22.
2. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: It gets hot and sweaty when you’re reveling for days in the Southern California desert! Who wants to take time to shampoo? This versatile spray acts as both a dry shampoo and a volumizing texturizer.
At Neiman Marcus for $39.
3. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Private Dancer: Deborah’s latest formula is “mirrored chrome,” so there’s nothing too private about this bold polish! But just right for dancing, it definitely is.
At Neiman Marcus for $18.
4. Laura Mercier Lip Stain: Notice how stains can get dry and puckery? Not this one. This pot is full of moisturizing sheen; think of it as a balm that stains your lips.
At Neiman Marcus for $20.
5. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick: You’re probably not going to be interested in coating your face in foundation (I know I’m not!), but you’ll want to even out your complexion and touch up any blemishes. This on-the-go stick is the ideal compromise, whether you dot a spot or use it all over.
At Sephora for $41.