What to take to a garden party or outdoor wedding? There is no better accessory than a vividly floral clutch. Not only will you suit the atmosphere oh-so well, you’ll be likely to enhance it! But these aren’t demure roses or innocent carnations – these flowers have real power. Do them justice with a smartly structured dress and sky-high heels.
1. Christopher Kane Clematis Leather Clutch: Quirky snobs will love this uniquely shaped conversation piece that shines with glossy blooms and leaves.
On Net-a-Porter for $695.
2. Christian Louboutin Mini Loubi Lula Clutch: Pleated silk twill in such a vivacious pattern harks back to the age of excess. In a good way! This pattern has loads of variation to hold your interest.
At Barneys New York for $895.
3. Valentino Floral-Appliqué Satin Clutch: Normally, I would try not to be tempted by a pure-as-snow clutch of satin and crepe. But Valentino’s whimsical accessory is on an incredible sale. Just steer clear of tipsy revelers with red wine in hand!
On The Outnet for $749 (from $2,495).
4. Kotur Morley Baroque Floral Brocade Mini-Box Clutch: This frugal choice may be pint size, but it packs the pattern-punch of a far bigger bag. This busy brocade print looks good on a small scale and will punctuate a simplistic dress.
At Neiman Marcus for $395.
5. Diane von Furstenberg Tonda Printed Sequins Clutch: Leave it to the Queen of Prints to make a sparkling floral look chic. This magnified print is perfectly abstracted, so you can appreciate the dual-toned sequins.
At Diane von Furstenberg for $445.