For the beach snob, one-stop shop Kiki Soleil has everything you need for a season of pool parties, cabana-lounging, and surfside vacationing. A wealth of brands, from the unknown to the trusted staples, will keep you on your (bare) toes. Think suits and cover-ups in the most unexpected cuts, eclectic prints, and different colors to keep your discerning taste quenched – along with the help of your mojito, of course.
Here are my choices for the sexy body, as well as the more modest one:
1. V-Wire Black Maillot ($169): One-pieces tend to be tricky, but this sure isn’t. Lots of flattering rouche, as well as an underwire boost, keeps everything in place with a sense of old-word glamour.
2. Saha Swimwear Love N Light Bikini ($148): Flirty and sweet, polka-dots do double-time with a wrap-around halter and very girly boy-shorts.
3. Lenny Padded Pleat Top and Gathered American Bottom ($165): Sexiness is served! Comfort and hotness come together in this classic bikini. Instant cleavage is another perk.
4. Anna Kosturova Classic Crochet String Bikini ($125): Anna is the queen of the crochet bikini. This sensual string imbues a sense of island style that’s never off-trend.
5. Indah Maya Maxi Dress ($59, from $100): A good cover-up can act as your best friend. Especially with a hypnotic “violet wave” pattern in slits and tiers of gauzy fabric.