It’s that time of year when I’m hopping from one island to the next in stifling heat (jetting off to Phuket in Thailand at the moment!). Which means it’s time to update the items in my cosmetic bag. I love to start July with a few refreshed products. Here, the latest goodies to find a cozy spot in my beach tote:
1. Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer: Hours of air travel and landing in sizzling temperatures adds up to unhappy skin. Not only does this tinted moisturizer even out my complexion and add SPF 15, it drenches my skin in much-needed hydration. At Neiman Marcus for $70.
2. Essie Nail Polish in Bikini So Teeny: Maybe it’s just the cheeky name, but is this not the perfect color for flirty beach toes? A periwinkle-blue with just a hint of glimmer, it makes your nails shine like the sea. On Amazon for $4.65.
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Coral: The newest hue from the cult favorite is absolutely addictive for summer. Coral is light enough to wear as a balm, rich enough to layer into evening, and it seems to look delightfully different on everyone. At Sephora for $22.50.
4. Alterna Summer Hair Sun-Kissed Mist: Bronzer for the hair might sound kooky, but this shimmering mist infuses your hair with a gorgeous glow. And it also tames flyaways and prevents color from fading! At Sephora for $20.
5. Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil: More frequent face-washings require a product that won’t strip my skin. Josie infuses her trademark Argan oil into a cleanser that nourishes the face. At Sephora for $32.