How can I even think about sandals and sundresses at a time like this? Luisa via Roma has just unleashed the Fall 2012/2013 collections, and now it’s all up for grabs. I will surely be stocking up on basic blacks and spiffy top-handles, but at the moment, I am thoroughly feeling the decadent mood of a vibrantly designed clutch. It’s never too early to get the party started!
1. Alexander McQueen Studded Leather Short Knucklebox Clutch: ($ 2795) Just when you think every incarnation of the be-skulled clutch has been completed, out comes a new season’s worth of to-die-for creations. Like this awe-striking, ponyhair-embroidered bit of brilliance. Expect delivery by September 30th.
2. Emilio Pucci Evening Porticato Printed Satin Clutch ($1,116): With a scarf-inspired print and vivid purple lining, Pucci goes back to their roots while still maintaining that new found sense of hard rock ‘n’ roll (now available).
3. Roger Vivier Belle Vivier Leopard-Print Pony Clutch ($ 1481): Vivier’s clutches are always the belles of the ball, and these sassy spots hit a major sweet spot. Expect delivery by July 31st.
4. Burberry Prorsum Mosaic Rigid Perspex Clutch ($1,695): Burberry does Art Deco justice with this hard-shelled box. The pop of red will make for just a touch of pick-me-up come September. Expect delivery by September 15th.
5. Alexander McQueen Punk Skull Satin Box Clutch ($3,425): I’m getting palpitations. It looks like my autumn will be full of freshly bloomed flowers! Wildly clashing satin and resin roses, to be exact. Expect delivery by September 30th.