Sometimes it’s best to save the drama for your dress. Just ask Emma Stone, who modeled a fine balance of opulence and ease at the premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man on June 27th. Donning a structured and embellished Chanel dress, she wisely kept her face fresh and light. Her makeup artist, Rachel Goodwin, wanted it to be “effortless and elegant.” Mission accomplished. Here’s what you need to cop Emma’s look, ideal for a summer event, down to the last product:
1. Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base
At Nordstrom for $45.
2. Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in Vanilla
On Amazon for $5.50.
3. Chanel Lumiere D’Artifices Beiges Illuminating Powder with Shimmer
At Chanel for $65.
1. Chanel Illusion D’ombre Long-Wear Eyeshadow in Fantasme
On Amazon for $46.99.
2. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
On Drugstore.com for $7.99.
3. Chanel Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Natural
At Nordstrom for $29.
1. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss in Crystal Lilac
On Amazon for $5.62.