Jewelry for your feet is sometimes just as important as gems for your fingers, baubles for your wrists, and rocks for your earlobes. I don’t know about you, but I like to look down and see something sparkly – nay, thoroughly bejeweled – on my feet every once in awhile. Why not? Life is short, and these shoes are gorgeous. March them into cocktail hour, and show everyone you’re the Liz Taylor of footwear.
All available at Bergdorf Goodman.
1. Tabitha Simmons Chandelier Crystal Sandal ($2,195): Forget chandelier earrings, and wear a mega-drop of clear crystals and grosgrain ribbon around your ankles. Sometimes the best things are found close to the ground.
2. Prada Jeweled Suede Sandal ($1,950): I love the juxtaposition of a sturdy platform and chunky heel against delicate embellishments. Crystal and suede make for a smooth blend.
3. Jimmy Choo Kani Crisscross Platform Sandal ($2,195): This the sandal equivalent of a ruched bandage dress and diamond necklace: opulent, sensual, and figure-flattering.
4. Rene Caovilla Jeweled Slingback Pump ($1,295): Channel Marie Antoinette with these dainty mules. These shoes are so pretty, they beg to be shaken up with tougher elements.
5. Christian Louboutin Picks & Co Potpourri Spiked Toe & Lace Pump ($1,495): Loub’s Picks deserved this highly elegant makeover. Rose gold, rhinestones, lace, and one seriously sexy, skinny strap: it just gets better and better.