Sometimes our jewelry gets too solemn! That’s when it’s time to bring in the neon. Fun pieces not to be taken too seriously, the best bright looks are candy-bright without being saccharine-sweet. Go wild, but also go wearable. You don’t want to look like retro Cyndi Lauper…Although girls do just want to have fun.
1. Paige Novick Neon Semicircle Cuff: Even if high school is a distant memory, geometry will suddenly be your favorite subject with this uplifting circle divided by a line of bezel-set crystals.
At Neiman Marcus for $175.
2. Santo Spirito Firenze Intrecci Yellow Fluo Enamel Bracelet: Spiraled silver hand-painted in hot yellow makes this playful piece look like literal arm candy.
On Luisa via Roma for $581.
3. Eaburns Diamond Pendant Necklace: The shape is a diamond, but this funky pendant is all leather and hardware – and ideal for beach-inspired layering.
On Farfetch for $76.
4. Marni Crystal Drop Earrings: When your cocktail bling starts to feel stuffy, trade it in for jazzed-up sparkle of exaggerated proportions, like these delicious drop earrings.
On Net-a-Porter for $360.
5. Erickson Beamon Colour Me Crazy Silver-Plated Swarovski Crystal Earrings: Chunky Swarovski crystals in appetizing colors look good enough to eat, but these will look best paired with a sharp black or white cocktail dress.
On Net-a-Porter for $345.