There’s no need to be so serious all the time, or else you’ll fall into a rut. Right now, I’m just in a mood for fun. Yes, all of my bags are super-classic and can be worn for the rest of time. I just also means when I’m feeling giddy and rebellious, I realize have no bag that accommodates my mood. Until now! Small and cute, a kooky clutch is the best style for having the most fun. Everyone needs – and deserves – a clutch that guarantees a smile every time you walk out your door with it in hand.
1. Charlotte Olympia Big Kiss Leather Lips Clutch: Pucker up! This flirty mouth makes me want to swipe on some red lipstick and give it a kiss right back. On Net-a-Porter for $595.
2. Love Moschino Rectangular Satin Box Clutch: From lips to hearts, this satin box is as sweet as candy, bringing new meaning to the term “kiss-lock” closure. At Saks Fifth Avenue for $225.
3. Olympia Le-Tan Vile Bodies Book Clutch: This Evelyn Waugh novel is a classic, and Le-Tan’s “book bags” are all instant-classics, making book worms cool again! On Luisa Via Roma for $1,461.
4. Lanvin Alber Drawing Eyes Pouch: Alber Elbaz always has a whimsical way with bags, though these ultra-adorned eyes bring his artistic sensibility to another level. At Kirna Zabête for $495.
5. Diane von Furstenberg Crystal Heart Box Clutch Bag: This heart-shaped box is so much better than one full of chocolates, and when this heart splits down the center to open it up, I’ll be nothing but smiles. At Bergdorf Goodman for $1,200.