A single leaf is the ancient heraldic symbol for happiness. The leaves of the oak tree are religious emblems of faith and endurance. Ivy leaves symbolize a strong and lasting friendship. For me, they just signify the promise of better, brighter days (and in this case, shinier ones, too!). No matter what you think of their meaning, you’re sure to love the style!
1. Hervé Van Der Straeten 24-Karat Gold-Plated Leaf Necklace: This handmade statement piece will make it look like you’re being lauded in laurels. It’s about time you got the appreciation you deserve!
On Net-a-Porter for $2,060.
2. Anita Ko Leaf 18-Karat Rose Gold Diamond Ring: The modern interpretation of leaves – in diamond pave. A thin gold band winds subtly around your finger, letting the jeweled foliage be the true showstopper.
On Net-a-Porter for $5,760.
3. Artisan Sterling Silver, Diamond and Sapphire Leaf Earrings: Nature gets bejeweled on these feathered earrings, showing that green isn’t the only way to go.
On Net-a-Porter for $2,770.
4. Jacquie Aiche Pave Leaf Cuff: A yellow gold cuff thin enough to stack with others, yet bright enough to stand on its own. Proof that everything should be gilded in gold leaf, starting with your wrist!
On Shopbop for $330.
5. Deepa Gurnani Gold Leaf Headband: Etched metal beads were handcrafted onto this headband to create a look that truly makes you one with nature.
On Shopbop for $55.