Ubiquitous as they may be, I am still obsessing over how these nude six-inch heels elongate Taylor’s already mile-long legs! She’s literally being placed on a pedestal, and what woman doesn’t want that? The classic pumps become part of a glammed up rocker-chic look here, but the heels can play into any number of styles. The Nude Lady Daf Kids are available at Christian Louboutin (£635 or $1,075). For less adventurous but equally flattering and elongating shoes, here are some options:
1. Manolo Blahnik Norvany: A shorter heel for when you don’t feel like towering over everyone. The Mary Jane style takes a sexy turn on these nude patent leather pumps.
At Barneys New York for $685.
2. Brian Atwood New Maniac Patent Leather Pump: The Maniac is an essential, but every smart designer knows that change is good! This revamped model dips the sides of the shoe down for a curvier silhouette.
At Neiman Marcus for $660.
3. Charlotte Olympia Dolly Slingback Island-Platform Sandal: While a offering a little less height, Olympia’s structural metallic gold platform is a lot showier than Louboutin’s hidden one.
At Neiman Marcus for $875.
4. Prada Patent Leather Platform Slingback Pump: Simple, but chic, Prada’s version of the nude platform heel is a sexy slingback (also available in black).
At Neiman Marcus for $720.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Platform Pump in Nude: Nude in the true sense of the tone (not rose-colored), the Tribtoo is a chunky platform fitted to a slim heel, much like Taylor’s Louboutins!
At Neiman Marcus for $825.