Anne Hathaway may have lost 25 pounds to play dying prostitute Fantine in Les Misérables, but on the film’s red carpet she was fresh faced and gorgeous! Even her short-cropped hair has a perfect healthy shine. Yes, she’s a bit smug, but she has every right to be, even though it’s highly irritating at times. Now when Anne speaks, I just put her on mute – she’s gorgeous, and I like to study her hair and makeup in peace and quiet. For the premiere of Les Mis, her beauty was all Chanel (with a little Laura Mercier and Anastasia BH thrown in the mix). Here’s how to get her look and incite your own French Revolution. Tip: For her rich red wine lips, layer three of Chanel’s lipsticks – using just a fine coat of the third on top. Available at Nordstrom.
3. CHANEL Illusion D‘Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Fantasme ($26)
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder ($22)
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel ($21)
6. CHANEL Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir ($30)
7. CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in Rouge Noir ($34)
8. CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in La Somptueuse ($32.50)
9. CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in Palpitante ($34)