They say it’s what’s on the inside that counts, but when it comes to totes, the go-to for busy days and even busier girls, it’s what’s on a bag that counts. Up the eccentricity, get in touch with your silly side, or increase the loluxe factor by leaps and bounds with these rare new additions:
1. Marni Printed Vinyl and Leather Tote: Parrots, leafs, bandana inspiration, and graphic stripes come together in chic, celebratory fashion for brightened-up weekend days.
On Net-a-Porter for $350.
2. Proenza Schouler PS1 Small Hot Pink Suede Shopper Tote: Proenza always provides a boost, and there’s simply no competition for this color, which reeks of upbeat femininity.
On Ssense for $822 (from $1,175).
3. Anya Hindmarch Nevis Lady Printed Canvas and Leather Shopper: This oil painting is a real steal! The Duchess of Beaufort makes for a sly and quirky feature on this otherwise sleek tote.
On Net-a-Porter for $395.
4. Dsquared2 Large Alberta Doll Printed PVC Tote: Ideal for loading up on books, magazines, and gadgets, a playful print never hurts when it comes to a casual toss-around tote.
On Luisa via Roma for $395.
5. Zagliani Python Tote: A black tote sounds like a ticket to Dullsville, but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: python changes everything!
At Barneys New York for $3,800.