Can’t fully commit to an all-white bag? It’s a big plunge to take. But why would you want to do when there are so many more exciting options this season? With fresh embellishments, spicy trims, and unexpected details, people are less likely to notice any stains or marks, should your pristine white bag get dirty. As sad as it is, it’s bound to happen eventually. That’s why I also carry white chalk with me when I travel with white bags or leather jackets; it’s quick way to cover stains until you can take your precious cargo to a leather specialist.
1. Isabel Marant Linda Studded Leather Shoulder Bag: Marant’s take on the Wild West says high-glam, rather than yee-haw. A sprinkling of multi-colored crystal studs add some vanilla to your vanilla bag. On Net-a-Porter for $2,085.
2. Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Textured-Leather Satchel: The PS1 plows onward and upward thanks to invigorating new details. Like clever red trim breathing new life into crisp white leather. On Net-a-Porter for $1,695.
3. Valentino Garavani Large Leather Bag: Gaze at soft white leather through a window! An oversized tile effect brings interest to a classic top-handle. On Yoox for $1,613.
4. Roger Vivier Prismick Two-Tone Leather Tote: Buy now, enjoy for life. This is the kind of geometry that you will never tire of on your tote. On Luisa via Roma for $4,089.
5. Tullio Zepponi Two-Tone Leather Shoulder Bag: Think timeless with an edge. Black and white is right on, right now, and the black is positioned in the spots that are most likely to attract dirt. On Luisa via Roma for $1,058.