In case you haven’t noticed, luxury labels are getting more and more playful – and I want in on the fun! There’s no easier way to hop on the bandwagon than with a bold-typed or illustrative clutch, all the better to express yourself. Not to mention spur a conversation at a cocktail party. Here’s to not taking ourselves to seriously, snobs!
1. Sophia Webster Hold Me Speech Bubble Leather Clutch: A campy clutch like this will have you reminiscing: are you a Betty or a Veronica? On Net-a-Porter for $450.
2. Charlotte Olympia C’est la Vie Crepe de Chine Clutch: Sometimes Charlotte Dellal hits just the right note of kitsch. The sentiment of this très Parisian clutch is one you’ll want to share. On Luisa via Roma for $1,595.
3. Moschino Textured-Leather Bucket Bag: Moschino’s been toying with in-your-face logos for ages, and this retro bag harks back to their early-nineties glory days. On Net-a-Porter for $895.
4. Mary Kantrantzou Sorbonne-Print Leather Pouch: While the wordage is kept to a minimum, visual stimulation reaches a max, thanks to Mary’s unique eye. On MyTheresa for $889.
5. Charlotte Olympia Printed Shopper: Even if you’re stuck at home this summer, you can still fantasize about a wild time in Rio, thanks to this cheeky map-print tote. On MyTheresa for $797.