Nothing makes a statement like the combination of pristine white and glittering gold. A powerful pairing (especially when the white is bold and the gold comes in refrained doses), it speaks of jet-set living, leisurely days, and heated-up nights. And what’s not to like about that? Here, the most glamorous 24-karat-accented white beauties of the season:
1. Delvaux Simplissime Tote: Snow white, snow bright! Delvaux’s brilliant use of negative space and expert way with seams and closure makes this a home run for undeniable elegance. At Barneys New York for $2,800.
2. Saint Laurent Large White Babylone Chain-Strap Shoulder Bag: Bianca Jagger would have toted this all over Studio 54. Simple yet high-impact, it’s for disco queens and street-style mavens alike. On Ssense for $2,690.
3. Michael Kors Medium Leather Bag: Michael does all-American glam so well, and this little envelope clutch positively reeks of it. On Yoox for $325.
4. Rochas Two-Tone Textured-Leather Shopper: Every year, Rochas releases a tote boasting their take on crackly metallic leather. This year, they’ve outdone themselves with this colorblocked pairing. On Net-a-Porter for $1,045.
5. Reece Hudson Bondage Minaudière: Proof that Reece Hudson is a force to be reckoned with. The cuff may say “bondage,” but the ornate-meets-sleek details say your night’s about to get good! At Barneys New York for $1,295.