It’s all about balance. A colorful fall wardrobe dictates a neutral bag wardrobe, and the best way to achieve hue harmony comes by way of baby bags in winter white. Don’t fear the white accessory! When your bag is this petite, your odds of getting it dirty are minimal.
L.K. Bennett is stealing my attention lately, and I’m loving their classy-meets-sassy take on the ultimate anti-color. But if “pure as the driven snow” isn’t the kind of wintry white you’re going for, opt for studs, crystals, beads, or a splash of black to break things up:
1. L.K. Bennett Rosie Leather Small Bag: Since their collab with my girl Caroline Issa, L.K. Bennett continues their winning streak with the gold-accented Rosie. I must have this! At L.K. Bennett for $545.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Elle Studded Leather Satchel Bag: This high-impact number is also on my list. Named after Bryan Boy’s grandmother, it’s one of the best mini-bags of the season. At Neiman Marcus for $595.
3. Prada Saffiano Studded Mini Zip Crossbody Bag: I actually had a Prada bag similar to this in the ‘90s. I really should have kept better track of my bags back then – I have no idea what happened to it! Available for pre-order at Neiman Marcus for $850 (expect delivery by October 7th).
4. Fendi Beaded Mini Baguette Bag: The beaded Baguette lives again! Doesn’t it look fresh as ever? The icy hue might have something to do with that. At Barneys New York for $1,700.
5. Miu Miu Madras Leather Tote: Miu Miu’s classic buckle-topped style has extra pop courtesy of a restrained yet powerful color combo that goes with everything. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,450.