Blame it on Bambi! Totes have become way less serious as of late, and I love it. Whether the sense of caprice is delivered through the flirty print or unique shape, the message is clear: lighten up. For every stoic, somber, monochrome tote, you ought to have one that makes you smile, or even laugh. What’s the big deal? It’s time to have some fun with your big bags.
1. Givenchy Antigona Rose Camouflage Tote: This is the only bouquet of the season, as far as I’m concerned. Sweet and tough come together on Givenchy’s on-purpose floral overload, and this is a case of too much is never enough. On Matches Fashion for $841.
2. Fendi 3Jours Ayers Snakeskin Tote: Why take 2Jours when you can have 3? Bigger, better, and way more whimsical, Karl proves his imagination knows no bounds with multicolored zigzag snakeskin. Wacky price tag, too? Check! On Matches Fashion for $5,643.
3. No. 21 Polka-Dot Ayers Tote: Kelly just paid homage to fun, funky dots and for good reason: they’re an instant mood-booster. Ayers snakeskin makes these spots all the more alluring. On Matches Fashion for $1,674.
4. Rochas Appliqué Leather Tote: A signature Rochas tote translates to timeless chic. In glossy, glistening blue with a duo of crab embellishments? It’s summer-ready camp! On Shopbop for $1,290.
5. Dries Van Noten Flower-Printed Zip Tote: This is the frivolous tote for the snob who prefers a softer touch. Besides, with multiple straps and a two-way zip, it’s highly practical, too. At Barneys New York for $1,198.