…And tulips and daisies and lilies. Some people say the first day of spring is March 21st (and technically, they are right). Others say it’s when new buds have returned to the trees. But I say it’s when a fresh crop of blossoms hits the shelves by way of my favorite accessory. I’m putting prints aside for the moment, and looking at multi-dimensional embellishments, for flowery accents that don’t hesitate to make their presence known.
1. Burberry Prorsum Soft Rubber Appliqué Flower Clutch: With petals as dainty as the sweet coral and rosy pink color palette, this exude pure femininity. So counter it with something a little rougher around the edges. At MATCHESFASHION.COM for $1,205.
2. Fendi Floral Detail Baguette Bag: Take a walk on the deliciously dark and wild side with this disco-worthy mash-up of inky fox fur and metallic gold petals. At MATCHESFASHION.COM for $2,294.
3. Dsquared2 Small Leather Bag: This wickedly wild bouquet brings new meaning to the term “three-dimensional.” This particularly tiny mini-bag packs a punch of tropical flowers. On thecorner.com for $618.
4. Lanvin Appliqué Logo Tote: Grosgrain ribbons, handicraft-style script, and lively floral accents: this is quintessential Lanvin at their girliest and most casual. On Farfetch for $1,083.35.
5. Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Bougainvillea Frame Bag: The combination of ivory crocodile, a summer’s meadow worth of fully bloomed flowers, and Nancy’s impeccable hand makes this a bouquet to outlive your most resilient plants. At Neiman Marcus for $3,500.