Normally we see summer frizz and think, “No, thank you!” We buy all sorts of sprays and serums to keep the dreaded f-word at bay, but what if for once we just let it happen – or to be more exact, made it happen? That’s precisely what Nicola Peltz did for the Hong Kong premiere of Transformers: Age of Extinction, where the humidity hit 70% and the temps, a boiling 91. The man responsible for her perfect frizz, hairstylist Adir Abergel, has kindly given us all the tips we need to steal the look this summer! Items available on Amazon.
* Condition hair with Leonor Greyl Masque Orchidee ($54.99) to create a foundation to fight humidity.
* Seal the damp ends with Moroccan Oil treatment ($35.50) and apply Leonor Greyl Styling Mousse ($32.56) from the roots to mid length for body.
* Create a deep side part and blow dry smooth with an Ibiza round brush ($48). Then wrap each section in velcro rollers to create a soft shape.
* After the rollers set, apply KMS California Dry Xtreme Hairspray ($13.04) all around to lock in shape and add luster.
* Remove the rollers and brush them out to create soft waves using Sonia Kashuk’s paddle brush.
* Tuck one side behind the ear and allow the other to fall loosely back.
* Seal the look with Oribe Imperméable Anti-Frizz Spray ($39).
Photo Credit: ImagineChina/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES