Feeling like things look a little dull now that holiday festivities are on their last leg? There’s nothing like the perky colors of the rainbow to enliven your wardrobe, and there’s nothing like a great new pair of shoes to make you see things from a whole new angle. Lighten up…nix that, brighten up with a pair of multicolored sandals, flats, or knockout heels that show favoring just one hue can be so overrated.
1. Malone Souliers Tammy Suede and Leather Sandals: Retro-vintage or brand-spanking new? Only the rich, saturated shades of this t-strap pump give away the fact that these are nothing but new-season. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $877.
2. Sophia Webster Marissa Sandal: Funky, ethnic, and packing a serious sense of fun, these calf hair-accented heels will spice up the drabbest of looks. On Farfetch for $617, from $881.
3. Valentino 1973 Rockstud Printed Leather Point-Toe Flats: We’ve recently fallen for chevron, and it’s Valentino’s rainbow rendition that takes the colorfully striped cake, no question. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,145.
4. Pollini Varnished-Effect Sandals: Just because your sandals sport several colors of the rainbow doesn’t mean they can’t look minimalist and modern. Pollini’s sleek pair proves that point. On thecorner.com for $417, from $695.
5. Charlotte Olympia Mariachi Leather and Suede Pumps: Charlotte has taken the super-casual, classic Mexican sandal and elevated it into highly desirable territory, thanks to a nude stiletto heel and a fierce palette choice. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,095.