I appreciate a great animal print just as much as I appreciate a good frugal find, so when you put two of my favorite things together, you can imagine my excitement. You should be psyched, too! Megawatt spots and stripes combined with gorgeous, go-with everything neutrality for a price that won’t break the bank (or take over your whole fall-wardrobe budget): You’ve got good reason to get in touch with your wild side.
1. Elizabeth and James Cynnie Mini Zebra-Print Calf-Hair Shoulder Bag: This minimalist style with the brand’s signature hardware will always look great and accommodate all your necessities, but really, it’s about the print. On NET-A-PORTER for $495.
2. Tamara Mellon Playboy II Leopard-Print Calf-Hair Box Clutch: I love a clutch like this when I’m on the move yet not in the mood for a strap. The boxy shape allows for major storage, while the smallish size lets this double as a decadent pouch. On NET-A-PORTER for $650.
3. Snob Essentials Drew Tote: Our snow-leopard print for Fall ’15 is our absolute. It’s way more versatile than traditional leopard-print, which can sometimes feel too heavy. These spots have a younger vibe and on the Drew style, you will not be able to put this tote down. It’s the easiest bag to use, topped with a great chain detail and a touch of zest, via the big tassel finish. On HSN for $98.
4. Oliveve Haircalf Zoe Tote: Hello, real calf hair! Folded gussets, attention to detail, and yummy texture: This isn’t just a super-cute bag. This is an amazing buy. On Shopbop for $385.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Crossbody Bag: Perfectly scaled-down bits of black leather and leopard-print calf hair make for an ultra-fun crossbody that’s the ideal style and size for festivals. On Shopbop for $225.