It’s so easy to get caught up with all the high-end designer bags that continuously get released – too easy, actually. So easy it can get boring! There are moments when nothing feels more satisfying than nabbing a great bag that looks far pricier and prettier than its frugal price tag. Kelly just handpicked the trendiest clutches under $100. Now I’m showing you my favorite timeless scores under $200. Because making a super-savvy purchase is worth gloating about.
1. Deux Lux Leyla Small Tote: Meet your new beach tote. When you’re hitting the seaside, faux leather is actually preferable, lest you get splashed, and this bag’s scalloped edges make it sweet and special. On Shopbop for $65.
2. Ash Clover Mini Saddle Bag: This Chloé-inspired saddle bag is just rustic enough without taking you to the prairie, while the whipstitched details are spot-on. On Shopbop for $195.
3. Designinverso Amalfi Crossbody Bag: Nothing like a big jolt of hot color on a baby-sized bag to perk up a look. This glistening hardware makes the price point look far higher than it is. On Luisa via Roma for $124.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Love Quilted Crossbody Bag: Hail Rebecca’s brilliant take on the Chanel cornerstone: A quilted crossbody that looks luxe, street-tough, and unique. At Neiman Marcus for $195.
5. Clare V. Snake-Embossed Fold-Over Clutch Bag: Coming it at barely over $200, Clare V. continues to prove you don’t have to compromise quality for a pleasing price. Apparently you don’t have to sacrifice the look of exotic skin, either. At Neiman Marcus for $209.
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)