Impossibly innocent pastels and sugar-coated sweetness are great when you’re of a certain age. The age when you believe the bunny delivered your basket and Easter egg hunts are exciting, no mimosa required. There are different ways to celebrate Easter and the unofficial onset of spring. Bright colors and bold bows, graphics that won’t fade into the grass, and florals that give garden blossoms a run for their money: This is how I like to celebrate the upcoming holiday!
1. Anya Hindmarch Ebury Smiley Perforated Leather Tote: This sunshiny tote will put smiles on faces of every age. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,450.
2. Valentino Lock Embellished Leather Shoulder Bag: Valentino’s wheat-inspired clusters of Swarovski crystals are lovely enough to put some Fabergé eggs to shame. On NET-A-PORTER for $4,245
3. Alexander McQueen Cage Floral-Print Leather Shoulder Bag: McQueen’s doing demure the right way: with slick touches of heavy metal. On NET-A-PORTER for $2,195.
4. Loewe Puzzle Small Color-Block Textured-Leather Shoulder Bag: A jolt of poppy red feels so fresh against pure white lines. On NET-A-PORTER for $2,190.
5. Paula Cademartori Petite Sylvie Colour-Block Clutch: Bring a little disco to Easter brunch, courtesy of Paula Cademartori’s fantastical punch of glitter and color. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $767.
6. Hillier Bartley Bunny Leather Clutch: The pastels can go, but no Easter is complete without a bunny. Especially when it’s as cute and sleek as this one. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $713.
7. Fendi Micro Baguette Fur Embellished Crossbody Bag: If it’s something frisky you desire, Fendi’s rabbit fur and leather appliqués are the answer. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $1,251.
8. Gucci Catena Archive Bag: Maybe I’m still a little girl at heart because I’m dying to see this confection in my Easter basket! On MATCHESFASHION.com for $2,490.
9. Mansur Gavriel Circle Leather Bag: Clean, simple, and circular: Mansur Gavriel continues to nail exciting minimalism. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $1,191.