With the holidays fast approaching, I’m changing gears from summer casual to fall decadent. Jewels are the best and easiest way to dress up an outfit! Dangling earrings catch the eye, and if you’re animated while you talk like I am, you’ll get extra attention with these stunners as they swing and bobble. For an elegant, seasonal look, crystal is the way to go. Below are some of the best and most beautiful attention-getters (even for the ladies without pierced ears!).
1. Tom Binns Rokoco Dumont 22-karat gold-plated crystal earrings ($240): Inspired by the eighteenth-century art movement, Tom Binns’ earrings are so opulent they look like they were taken off the ceiling at Versailles.
2. Oscar de la Renta 24-karat gold-plated and faux pearl clip earrings($275): These gorgeous crystal-encrusted earrings look like they’re dripping with pearls! They’re a great accessory for those office cocktail parties.
3. Erickson Beamon In The Mood For Love gunmetal-plated Swarovski crystal clip earrings ($640): Vintage-inspired, yet patently modern, these geometric swingers are like pieces of art dangling from your ears.
4. Lanvin pewter crystal clip earrings ($1,490): Gray and white crystals decorate Lanvin’s take on drop earrings, but it’s the luminescent blue stone at the center that will take everyone’s away.
5. Kenneth Jay Lane gold-plated Swarovski crystal clip earrings ($130): A classic gold and crystal combo like this is necessary for any jewel collection, and will be the perfect ornament for your holiday style.