Now that it’s officially summer, the days are longer than ever – and the prices of your favorite spring bags and shoes are lower than ever! In my opinion, it’s a winning combination that ought to be milked. Barneys New York just added new markdowns to their top items, so I suggest you act fast after checking out my preferred picks:
1. Proenza Schouler Z Crossbody: Easy and carefree for running around: a checkered print with tangerine python gussets is perfect for summer and can also transition into fall. For $979 (from $2,450).
2. Marni Semi-Structured Small Hobo: A cross between a hobo and a bucket, this isn’t your ordinary hobo bag. In white leather and tassel-topped, it fits the bill for everything that’s current. For $1,069 (from $2,665).
3. Smythson Panama Tote: A great open tote in summer’s hottest color? This choice is as easy as this bag is to carry everywhere. For $509 (from $995).
4. Gianvito Rossi Braided-Strap Sandals: Airy, strappy, and a little bohemian: these suede braids equal the epitome of the summer sandal. For $479 (from $1,195).
5. Lanvin Snake-Stamped Platform Wedge Sandals: Holy super-sale! They’re charging only $299 for my favorite shoe of the season. For $299 (from $750).
6. Valentino Sea Element Sandals: Beach vacation anyone? These charmed sandals will be your new BFF next time you hit the sand. For $499 (from $1,245).