Winter is coming! It may be awhile before the temperatures drop severely, but the cold season has a way of creeping up sooner and more swiftly than you think. And even if yours isn’t as severe as it is in Winterfell, having a nice, warm and fuzzy friend to snuggle with feels right when you’re chilly. Here are my nine favorite cozy companions to hold close come winter:
1. Rag & Bone Mini Pilot Backpack: Thick shearling trim gives a plush feel to pebbled and distressed patent leather for a fresh take on aviator-inspired style. On Shopbop for $675.
2. Jil Sander Small View Shoulder Bag: Play peekaboo with your rabbit fur, thanks to Jil Sander’s sleek, signature cutout. On Farfetch for $1,210.
3. Brunello Cucinelli Fox Fur Messenger Bag with Monili Strap: This decadent messenger-to-clutch is so soft and oversized, it can easily double as a foxy pillow. At Neiman Marcus for $6,245.
4. Givenchy Nightingale Small Goat Fur Satchel: This season, the Nightingale has received a rock ‘n’ roll-worthy makeover with the help of shaggy, sexy goat fur. Available for pre-order (expect shipping by November 15th) at Saks Fifth Avenue for $4,490.
5. Elena Ghisellini Liu Fox & Rex Rabbit Fur Pouch: I love the sharp lines and piercing contrasts of this paneled trio of three neutral shades of fur. On Luisa via Roma for $1,199.
6. Stella McCartney The Falabella Faux Fur Shoulder Bag (on NET-A-PORTER for $1,465)
7. J. Mendel Fur Minuit Minaudière (at Barneys New York for $3,200)
8. Jason Wu Rabbit Fur Saddle Crossbody Bag (at Neiman Marcus for $2,395)
9. Fendi Shearling Fur Large Tricolor Tote Bag (at Neiman Marcus for $7,250)