I am not one for a festival, but I never say no to Las Vegas. No, there will not be any camping. I am staying near the Life is Beautiful festival, where Kendrick Lamar and Stevie Wonder are slated to perform, among many others, and enjoying the glamour. If there is such a thing as a glamorous festival, this one is it. With copious amounts of music, art, and food, it’s guaranteed to be fun weekend…but not before I go through the best bag options! Here are my top five picks to take along to the festivities:
1. Kenzo Studded Grained Leather Belt Bag: When you’re on your feet and trying to travel light, a belt bag is definitely your best bet. Kenzo motorcycle-inspired riff is just right for the occasion. On Luisa via Roma for $425.
2. Stella McCartney Heart Quilted Shaggy Faux Deer Bag: Show some love for your favorite acts with this super-cute shoulder bag that has just the right amount of kitsch. On Luisa via Roma for $1,065.
3. Saint Laurent Small Stud-Detailing Bucket Bag: A bucket style outfitted with fringe and star-shaped studs, this packs in all the trends making it the epitome of a festival bag. On Farfetch for $2,690.
4. Anya Hindmarch Smiley Crossbody Bag: One word: fun, fun, fun! I’ll spread even more joy amongst the crowds with this easy crossbody. On Farfetch for $655.
5. Dsquared2 Twin Peaks Studded Leather Shoulder Bag: With baby-blue suede, stamped leather trim, and cowgirl-approved studs, it’s a little bit country and a little bit rock ‘n’ roll – and I’m all about it. On Luisa via Roma for $1,595.